Within Nature & For Nature
Rooms With A View
Wake Up Inspired !
Affordable and environmentally friendly accommodation
Comfortable, traditional African-style built rooms with modern elements will make you the envy of your friends!
The 4 en-suite bedrooms, surrounded by wildlife and raw Bushveld provide guests with an unchallenged, natural, soul-reviving experience!
Rates (Remember to also have a look at the Promotions page)
R750.00-R3000.00 Single Occupancy Per Day
R1100.00-R4400.00 Double Occupancy Per Day
- No children under 12 allowed
- Children: 12 - 18 years pay full-price
A FEW DETAILS TO TAKE NOTE OF:
- Each en-suite room has a queen size bed (no single beds).
- Each room is an open-plan design. In other words, the bathroom and bedroom is divided by only a wall, so your partner might see you in the shower or hear when you make a wee-wee. If this makes you uncomfortable, perhaps our accommodation is not for you.
- We are not a self-catering establishment - you do not have access to a kitchen or braai facilities. There are various awesome restaurants in the area.
- We do not provide shampoo, soap or body wash in the bathrooms.
- We provide linen and towels, but do not change them everyday as it wastes waters and electricity.
- We provide lots of filtered water, coffee and tea, but not fruit juice.
- There are no bar fridges in the room, but there is one large communal fridge/freezer for you to store snacks and drinks.
- There are no TV’s anywhere on the property, but you have access to WiFi.
- We do not provide shuttle services – you must have your own transport to visit the lodge and be able to move around.
- We provide high-speed ceiling fans in the room – no air-conditioning.